Friday, June 19, 2009

RESPONSE TO CHRIS week 5

Chris,

That movie was absolutely great, and the main focus of my Wiki page. I love the fact that you said, men don't play games. In a way, they do, by saying things like, I'll call you, when they know deep down they have no intention of calling you, but that is where the game ends. Women, however, will let this go on for weeks, stating that the man is messing with them, when in reality, he ended it a long time ago, she just never got the memo. As the movie says, if he is interested, he will call. That's it. Regardless, I am still a girl, and if I was single and meeting guys at the moment, I would still be doing the whole. AHHH WHY HASN"T HE CALLED ME YET thing. I know better, but that is the way it will always be. Women will almost always believe that they are the exception, rather than the rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment