Friday, May 29, 2009

RESPONSE TO MARIA week 2

Maria,
I am glad you are taking a new perspective on the human body. As a student in college, there have definitely been nights where I will go out with my friends and dress a little racier than normal. It's not that I am a whore, or a slut, because I am not by any means. But sometimes it's exciting to go out of your normal comfort zone and wear something you wouldn't usually wear. However I understand where you are coming from. There are times where I will look at a girl and say, wow, shes really not leaving anything to the imagination is she.. but then I realize that hey, if I could pull something like that off, I would probably wear it too! If you've got it, flaunt it!
As for your camping experience, what an awkward situation to be put in! I am not against nudists, but I really can't think of what I would have done in that situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment